Thunderbolt 3 To Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure (EC-T3DN)
Two independent NVMe SSDs as single drives or in RAID
At Sabrent, we have been asked multiple times for our Dual NVMe TB3 Enclosure to be made available with no drives installed, giving users the flexibility to use whatever SSDs they wish. Many users have spare drives lying around from different builds and wish to put them back into production or to use them for backup solutions. With the new EC-T3DN you can do just that. If the SSDs are of the same capacity, one can even create a RAID out of them.
- Turn two NVMe SSDs into independent, fast, reliable, and portable drives!
- Plug and play (PnP), with no drivers required.
- Solid aluminum construction for durability and maximum heat dissipation.
- Integrated temperature and health monitoring system.
- Tool-free magnetic fasteners for easy installation.
- Power adapter is required and included.
- Compatible with several M.2 NVMe form factor sizes: 2242/2260/2280.
- Single SSD speeds of up to 1500MBps, software RAID up to 2500MBps.
Turn two NVMe SSDs into independent, fast, reliable, and portable drives! Plug and play, with no drivers needed.
Solid aluminum construction for durability and maximum heat dissipation. Integrated temperature and health monitoring system. Tool-free magnetic fasteners for easy installation. Power adapter is required and included.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Speed
Single disk speed up to 1,500MBps.* Software RAID speeds up to 2500MBps.**
Don't entrust your valuable data to devices that are only “compatible” with Thunderbolt™ 3. Sabrent is one of the only manufacturers that is fully certified by Intel to use Thunderbolt™ 3 technology in their products. Don't settle for anything less than the original!
* Performance will depend both on the speed of your NVMe disk and your system’s overall performance.
** RAID array is only possible via software.
Be sure to watch our YouTube video describing this new product in greater detail.