Docking Station Issues

• My laptop is 
    OMEN 17.3 inch Gaming Laptop PC 17-ck0000 (2Y4A9AV)
    Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU

I am currently using the following docking station
    Docking Station being used

One hard drive is a 2.5 sata HDD and the other is a 3.5 Sata HDD that are currently inserted into the Docking station

The output of the docking station is USB 3.0, the cable being used is a USB 3.0 cable connecting to the laptop

Both drives are formatted NTFS

I have tried to transfer 1 file and it may complete 1 file without issues but doing a second one it fails. It also has the same problem if I do multiple files at the same time
    The files are being transferred from external to external through the docking station

Also sometimes just even trying to open a folder in the drive seems to be making it crash

I am able to transfer without any issues a single file or multiple files from my internal drive on the laptop to an external drive in the docking station without any crash

the files are .mp4 video files ranging of different sizes

I am also able to copy files from one of the external drives to the internal drives single or multiple also without any issues

it seems the only issue I am running into is transferring from external to external I am now also having issues with just transferring between internal and external HDD

• I will have a technician check this out. Make sure you are using the power adapter as it would be required for two drives, and any 3.5" drive.