Compatablility with Rocket Q M.2 2280 SSD

• Apologies in advance for my ignorance.  Much of my PC was submerged in a recent flood and will not operate but the SSD appears to have stayed dry.  The SSD was a 1TB Rocket Q NVMe PCle M.2 2280 SSD.  I have some data on the SSD I would like to recover and hope to be able to place the SSD, at least temporarily, in my replacement computer.  What specs would my replacement computer need to accept the SSD?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• @George Hooks It would be possible to use this on many PCs as you could place the drive in an appropriate enclosure. Specifically M.2 PCIe/NVMe to USB, and we sell such enclosures. Also enclosures for Thunderbolt if required. It would also be possible to put it in older machines with PCIe slots using an NVMe M.2 to PCIe adapter, something we also sell, although it may not boot to the drive itself on older machines without extra work. The destination PCIe slot should be full-length, but there are adapters all the way down to PCIe x1. And of course, any system with a few 2280 M.2 slot, assuming said slot supports PCIe NVMe SSDs, will work, which even includes a lot of laptops.