At Sabrent, we create products both big and small to make the everyday lives of our customers just a little bit easier. We always endeavor to make a product for everyone, even if that sometimes means pushing the boundaries. Most important of all, we stand behind our products.
We aspire to:
- Build reliable, cutting edge products, all at a reasonable price.
- Offer a diverse product catalog to meet every need, no matter the niche.
- Always have items in stock or in your hands, as soon as yesterday.
- Embrace form as well as function so that our aesthetic stands out from the crowd.
- Satisfy customers with responsive, flexible service and professional technical support.
- Make understandable warranties and provide no-nonsense product exchanges.
Sabrent has a commitment to its customers: we must provide a diverse array of reliable, affordable products imbued with the latest technology. We are always growing to meet your needs and, just like you, we’re excited about the future.
- Founded in 1998 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Relocated to Los Angeles, CA, in 2001.
- Moved from PC parts and eBay to retailers in 2008.
- Amazon seller since 2012 with international sales since 2015.
- Top 10 Amazon brand after 2016.
- SSD sales starting in 2018; now one of the largest SSD vendors.
- Branch offices also in Fort Lauderdale, FL, since 2020, and in Shenzhen, China.
- Now serve more than 100 countries with over 400 products.
- RAM, SD cards, and CFexpress cards as of 2022.
- 4TB Rocket in January, 2020.
- 8TB Rocket Q in June, 2020; portable XTRM-Q in August, 2020.
- 16TB dual Rocket Thunderbolt Dock in January, 2021.
- 8TB Rocket 4 Plus - with TLC - in April, 2022.
- 512GB UHS-II SD card, 1TB CFexpress cards in 2022.