4 Bay Docking Station

• Working at a non profit - I have several computers mostly HP Workstations. 

If I connect the Sabrent docking station to any computer all new (HP Sff, HP 2Z 5G and other different models of HP) the docking stations (using 2) and not recognized - except on just one HP computer, the SFF). This proves that the docking stations are working and can be recognized. 

With a docking station attached to any other computer - I may connect with it station powered off, then power it on - the hard drives are not recognized. I remove the hard drives and reinsert - be it with power off and then with power on - after inserting - the hard drives are not recognized. However on that one HP SFF computer the Sabrent is recognized. 

Knowing that the docking station is working - what can I do to with the other computers - so that the docking station can be recognized? 

Thank !

4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5"/3.5" SSD/HDD Docking Station
    Supports four SSD/HDD drives

DS-U3B4

• @Chuck McReynolds My advice would be to check for a BIOS/UEFI update first, assuming you have tried ports on both the front and rear. If the machine(s) is/are already updated, you may want to check the BIOS/UEFI for any settings that can affect our product, which might include power management. Some of these settings can affect USB devices. In the least, the chipset should be identified when plugged in, via Device Manager.