Issue with USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Docking Station and offline cloning

• I'm trying to offine clone a 250GB SSD 2.5" SATA HD. The new HD is a 1TB SSD 2.5" HD. I put the original drive in slot A and the new drive in slot B. I power it on and I get the green power light and a blue light for HD A and B. I press and hold the offline cloning button untilI get a blue light in the status indicator. I then quickly press and release the offline cloning button again and all that happens is all the lights for the staus indicator light up.

I've tried waiting to until after the blue light turns off in the staus bar before quickly pressing and releasing the offline cloning button and nothing happens.

• @John English Happy holidays! We're a little slower this time of year. Please contact technical support and maybe after the new year. The offline cloning function should work as is without preparing the destination drive in any way, such as with a prior format, as long as it's of appropriate size, which it seems to be. If the instructiosn do not produce the desired results, technical support may help you with additional steps, a firmware update if required, or can process you further as needed.

• I'm having the same issue. but 1TB SSD to 1TB SSD. just getting 4 blue lights immediately when trying to copy. Drive B is still EMPTY.

• @Jeffery Griese One issue may be that not all 1TB SSDs are the same size. They could be 1000GB and 1024GB, for instance, which could effect cloning depending on the direction.