Compatibility Question on the SABRENT Rocket 2230 NVMe 4.0 1TB High Performance PCIe 4.0 M.2 2230 SSD

• Will the SABRENT Rocket 2230 NVMe 4.0 1TB High Performance PCIe 4.0 M.2 2230 SSD [SB-2130-1TB] work in my new Dell - Inspiron 2-in-1 16” FHD+ Touch Laptop – 12th Gen Intel Evo i5 / 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1235U ? 

The Dell has a 2230 form factor with a standard 512GB drive. 

My research was inconclusive so I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon before I saw your forum.

Thanks!

• @Kim Cantrell It should work. It's possible that laptop would take longer drives as well.

• I have ordered it from your amazon store along with the enclosure you sell and expect to install it this weekend. I'll clone the old one with acronis and hope for a swap of the old 512gb drive for the new 1 tb Sabrent drive. 

I'll let you know the results.

Thanks!

• I used acronis and did a clone as suggested using the original ssd in the enclosure I got from you after I installed the new SABRENT Rocket 2230 NVMe 4.0 1TB. The system came back up and I have the extra space I was looking for. I did have an issue which you guys are aware of "Incompatible Driver(s): tib.sys". I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that yet. I also found that this laptop could support a 2280 so that was good to find. 

All is well for now.

Thanks!

• @Kim Cantrell Thank you for the update. Yes, tib.sys is part of the Acronis software. It's possible it's being blocked for security purposes by Windows for memory integrity/core isolation.