Rocket 4 Plus - G Support documentation?

• Would anyone be able to provide the appropriate documentation for the new Rocket 4 Plus - G or a link for me to obtain it?  I just received mine and I want to make sure that any judgement I make plays fair.  Also, in case it isn't there, since the 2TB and 4TB models are dual-sided, do you folks recommend proper thermal contact via thermal pads between the drive and the m.2 slot's pcb?  If so, can you provide a recommended pad thickness?

• @Steve If you mean the specs and you received the 4TB model, it should be similar to the updated Rocket 4 Plus:

Up to 7200/6850 MB/s, 940K/1000K 4K IOPS, 3000TBW

I will also pass on the suggestion that we do a datasheet, although usually we do provide a table with explicit specifications. I will ask about the cooling but it is best to at least cool the controller, if possible, and the M.2 spec for SSDs has a defined maximum height for dual-sided drives that should assist you in determining thermal pad thickness for the rear.

• @Steve Reading up on this it seems the specifications for M.2 vary. Typically the PCB is 0.8mm +/- 10%, the M.2 socket is 2.25mm center, and the rear componentry is 1.35mm. Thermal padding of 0.5mm should work but 0.75mm may be better for maximum pressure. This is something I will try to have our team test.