Acronis for Sabrent dont works!

• I purchased this Sabrent model 

adapter cable last year because it came with licensed Acronis True Image disk cloning software. The software worked great last year but I'm trying to use it again and find it's not usable. I downloaded the new Acronis software from the Sabrent website just for my device and it keeps giving errors. The error is from Acronis which in a nutshell says that it is a license reserved for Sabrent devices. But I use this device from Sabrent. The same error pop-up invites you to update the firmware and puts the download link. Downloaded the firmware exactly for my model, but nothing. The installation was successful but it DOESN'T WORK! THE DISK DOESN'T ENTER IN LIKE THE COMPUTER. I changed the computer and the problem is the same. Acronis software does not recognize the cable. Does Sabrent no longer have the software license for this cable? Do you have a solution to the problem? I am attaching some photos and screenshots.

Looking forward to your solution,

Greetings, Stephen

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ho acquistato l'anno scorso questo cavo adattatore Sabrent model EC-SSHD perché aveva al corredo il software con licenza per la clonazione dei dischi Acronis True Image.
    Il software funzionava benissimo l'anno scorso ma sto cercando di utilizzarlo di nuovo e scopro che non è utilizzabile.
    Ho scaricato il nuovo software Acronis dal sito Sabrent proprio per il mio dispositivo e continua a dare errori. L'errore e di Acronis che in poche parole dice che è una licenza riservata ai dispositivi Sabrent. Ma io utilizzo questo dispositivo della Sabrent. Lo stesso pop-up dell'errore invita ad aggiornare il firmware e mette il link per il download. Fatto il download del firmware esattamente per il mio modello, ma niente. L'installazione è avvenuta correttamente ma NON FUNZIONA!
    NON C'ENTRA IL DISCO COME NON C'ENTRA IL COMPUTER. Ho cambiato il computer e il problema è lo stesso. Il software Acronis non riconosce il cavo. Sabrent non ha più licenza del software per questo cavo?
    Avete una soluzione al problema?
    Allego qualche foto e screenshot.
    In attesa di una Vostra soluzione,
    Saluti,
    Stefano

• I think I found the problem myself.
    The cable does not accept 3.5" hdd ???

• @Stefano Distefani Correct, 3.5" is not accepted since USB only provides 5V power.