Both 10-Bay and 5-Bay docking stations died suddenly

• Today, at ~12:30pm CDT, while copying files from a 16TB HDD in Bay #1 to a new 20TB HDD in Bay #10, all bays suddenly went dark and were ejected from my MacOS 10.15 desktop.

After checking and verifying connections, the fan in the 5-Bay came to life but no drives, then, the fan went off and the drive lights remain dark. The Bay #10 light in the 10-Bay came on and the drive mounted. NOTHING ELSE is active.

I've tried pressing and holding each switch on both docking stations. . . nothing. I've turned the main switch off and on to no effect. I've plugged the drives into different outlets with no effect. Other devices work from those same outlets without issue. I've changed out USB cables. . . no effect.

I've swapped the 16TB drive in Bay #1 with the 20TB drive in Bay #10 and the 16TB drive mounts in Bay #10. . . but not in Bay #1. Neither does the 20TB drive while in Bay #1.

Not sure what else to do to troubleshoot. Bought both devices within the last 30 days through Amazon.

Please advise.

Lawrence Standifer Stevens
    tanguero@mac.com

PS -- These are not the only Sabrent products I've purchased in the past month that do not work. I also bought two 16-port  USB hubs that do not work. I have to say, I've never had every device from a single company fail almost simultaneously. I've contacted Amazon and they gladly accepted returns on all the items. I will NEVER again buy a Sabrent product and will make sure none of my friends do, either.

• @Lawrence Stevens This is highly unusual. We will investigate into your specific returns to see what happened with these units.