Could you provide more information about this product? https://sabrent.com/collections/enclosures/products/ec-uasp
- Which chipset does it use? I've bought a DS-4SSD and found out it is in fact not on JMS567+JMB575 (as suggested here: https://sabrent.com/community/xenforum/topic/84363/ds-4ssd-will-not-start-disks-same-disk-stars-fine-in-the-ec-uasp-adapter ), but on JMS561U, which doesn't even support TRIM/DISCARD or hot-swap or even hot-plug, not to mention proper USB support and other weird behaviour. Now I have to double-check what I'm buying, and there is no mention of the chipset anywhere on the product page.
- How exactly is it "tool free"? There is no picture of it being disassembled.
- Is it actually called "EC-UASP" as specified under "SKU", or "EC-UM30" as specified under "Package Content"? Does that mean it properly supports UASP, or is that just a model name? Being marketed as SSD-compatible, does it support TRIM/DISCARD?
- What type is the "USB 3.0 cable" specified under "Package Content"? Is it USB-A to USB-A , as I'm trying to guess by the picture that does not have a cable?
- What is the difference between this product and "EC-UK30" (which also has "EC-UM30" under "Package Contents")?