• Use your SSD or mechanical disks in single mode or in a RAID array.
• Solid and durable metal construction with two removable HD trays.
• Compatible with 2.5” and 3.5” SATA III disks (backward-compatible with SATA I and II).
• Locking key included to prevent the accidental removal of the HD trays during operation.
• Fast and reliable USB Type-C interface with a transfer speeds of up to 1000 MB/s.
• Built-in cooling fan for temperature control helping to extend the lifespan of the disks.
• Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD (sequential), and single mode.
• Convenient front USB 3 Type-A expansion port.
• Read and write CFast 2.0 cards with speeds of up to 550 MB/s.
• Read and write SD UHS-II cards with speeds of up to 270 MB/s.
* Disks and memory cards are NOT included.
• Windows / Mac / Linux.
• Sabrent SATA-RAID HDD Docking Station with card readers.
• 110~240V AC to 12V DC 4 AMP power adaptor.
• HDD tray locking key.
• Mounting screws for 3.5” and 2.5” disks.
• USB Type-C cable.
• Quick user guide.
Windows / macOS / Linux
• Sabrent SATA-RAID HDD Docking Station with card readers
• 110~240V AC to 12V DC 4 AMP power adaptor
• HDD tray locking key
• Mounting screws for 3.5” and 2.5” disks
• USB Type-C cable
• Quick user guide
1-year warranty without registration
Register your product to extend your warranty coverage to 2 years
Registration of your Sabrent product enables us to offer you the best service through important recall notifications and proof of ownership. Registering within 90 days of your purchase makes sure you don’t forget this important step, and it allows us to extend your warranty. A 1-year warranty will be extended to a 2-, 3-, or 5-year warranty depending on the product type.