The Sabrent HDMI extender kit (DA-4KEX) includes two main units: a transmitter (TX), and a receiver (RX). it allows an HDMI signal to be transmitted up to 60 meters at 4K x 2K @ 30Hz, and up to 30 meters at 4K x 2K @ 60Hz via a single Cat6/6a/7 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Additionally, it supports IR pass-through with an IR frequency of 20-60khz, which will allow you to use your device's original IR remote control.
1. Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDD 2.2.
2. Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
3. Transmission over a single Cat6/6a/7.
4. Support for IR pass-through function (IR range support 20～60khz).
5. Range: up to 60M when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30M when 4K @ 60Hz.
6. Plug and play.
7. Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
1 x Transmitter Unit
1 x Receiver Unit
2 x AC-DC Power Adaptors
1 x IR Blaster Extension Cable
1 x IR Receiver Extension Cable
1 x Cat6 RJ-45 Compliance Test Cable (1 meter)
1 x User manual
Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
3 x 2.2 x 0.9 in
• 1 x Transmitter unit.
• 1 x Receiver unit.
• 2 x AC-DC Power adaptors.
• 1 x IR blaster extension cable.
• 1 x IR receiver extension cable.
• 1 x CAT6 RJ-45 Compliance Test cable (1 meter).
• 1 x User Manual.
1 Year without Registration
Register your product to get a 2 years Warranty Extension
Registration of your Sabrent product enables us to offer you the best service through important recall notifications and proof of ownership. Registering within 90 days of your purchase makes sure you don’t forget this important step, and it allows us to extend your warranty. A 1-year warranty will be extended to a 2-, 3-, or 5-year warranty depending on the product type.